Association of Montana Public Health Officials
To strengthen Montana’s local public health system through leadership, policy development, and advocacy.
Our Shared Vision
Drawing upon the extensive experience of its members, AMPHO will:
- Be seen as a visionary organization of public health policy leaders.
- Be recognized as a credible source of information about Montana’s local public health system.
- Be known as an organization of diverse local public health officials that communicates with a strong collective voice.
- Provide leadership in developing and communicating the role of local public health within the Montana public health system.
- Build and preserve collaborative relationships that promote public health at the local level and excellence in public health service delivery.
- Toward Assuring Excellence in Public Health Practice
- Toward Facilitating Strong Leadership
- Toward Building and Maintaining a Strong Organizational Foundation
- Toward Improving Communication Networks
- Toward Advocating for a Strong Public Health System
- Toward Leveraging the Power of Relationships